The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend I installed a No2 kit 100 shot on a 6.0l 2004 ss, He has long tubes full exhaust no cats and intake, and tune lowerd on 22s,

I have full 4 in stright pipe intake intercooler and a very hot tune by eric ,

We ran from a 30 roll and he started to pull a full length,well to tell you this much the truck pulls pretty hard, the next run we ran from 45 to adout 100 i pulled for a sec or too, thun he started to pull again but not as hard, i ended up about by his truck bed...:damnit

I have got to get me some new sticks and 100 shot, just to F*&^ him up..

BY the way i would of ran him from dig and boosted but i cant hook at all...:shrug:

·
2,126 Posts
What size are your tires?

·
2,126 Posts
Got any pics? I've never seen a stock truck on 35's with 24" wheels.
BTW that is still cooking along pretty good for a diesel truck with minimal mods .

·
275 Posts
I had a 2000 chevy with the 6.0l vortec in it before I bought the truck that I have now, it was a fun truck but I love my ford ahella lot more!

How much cutting did you have to do to get those tires and rims to fit!? :popcorn:

·
1,649 Posts
i ran a SS like that but he also had twins turbos andbuilt trans. we startd from a 30mph roll and he has super bad lage so i pulled a truck lenght on him but he hit the NOS and gotm spoold and all i saw was taillights LOL i had no chance.

·
Banned
252 Posts
that's a sad story...

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
This belongs in the road kill section...
thanks, carry on.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
how come you dont put it in 4x4 and launch it..might have more of a chance then! also, throw some nos on your truck and you could prolly take him. i know when i run at the track, ive raced a few SS and then all run anywhere from 8.9-9.1 with intake, chip, and exhaust and i usually run 8.8-8.9 in the 1/8 on same mods and 8.30s with propane....so injectors or some form of injection should level up the ball game again...!

·
2,035 Posts
I ran that SS a while back, think I posted on it. We ran on top end though. I walked all over his *** on the interstate...he got the hint real quick and tried to make a quick getaway. I wasn't real impressed with the SS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts