The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about debadging the truck and wondered what it entailed. How do they put those things on - some type of glue? Also, how do you clean the doors up after removing the badges? Thanks.

·
2,063 Posts
I was thinking about debadging the truck and wondered what it entailed. How do they put those things on - some type of glue? Also, how do you clean the doors up after removing the badges? Thanks.
If you let my wife drive it she will take the one off the passenger side ever time she goes to walmart. But then it take a body shop to make it look right again.:haha

·
165 Posts
heat gun and some adhisive removal

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
dont know how common of a product the stuff is, or where to buy it, but my mom has this super adhesive remover called 'goo gone'. its pretty good stuff, from what i remember..

·
I Wanna Go Fast!!!!
111 Posts
THOUGHT ABOUT TAKE OFF ALL MY EMBLEMS TO... SO I BOUGHT SO OF THAT GOO GONE... FOR GOT TO READ IT BEFORE I BOUGHT IT BUT IT SAYS IT WILL REMOVE PAINT.... I BOUGHT IT AT WALMART.... JUST WONDERING IF I PUT IT ON THE TRUCK WOULD IT TAKE THE PAINT OFF THE SIDE OF THE TRUCK OR WHAT???????:bang::confused: DIDNT WANT TO USE IT AND IT MESS UP THE PAINT JOB.... NUT ADVANCE CARRIES A ADHESIVE REMOVER BOUGHT IT TO GONNE TRY IT FIRST

·
I Wanna Go Fast!!!!
111 Posts

·
437 Posts
i got mine off with my gfs blowdryer, a plastic puddy knife, and to clean up the adhesive i used a dirty old rag and some gasoline

·
19 Posts
Whats the easiest way of getting the stickers off the sport edition dodges?

·
437 Posts
i used the rag and gas on the stickers on my tailgate i just soaked the rag and pressed it on there for a bit then use your finger nail or something sharp to pry up one of the edges and the just peel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts