The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Chitowns Biggest Baller
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Went to the movies last night with my gilfriend, Park in the back of the parking lot where there is no other cars but a brand new EVO8. SO i figured, hey we have brand new stuff hes not going to mess with my stuff. Get up at 530 this morning only to notice a nice key mark going from the drivers side fender all the way to the fuel door. And they didnt just run the key down the side. They dug it all the way down to the primer. So the truck has to be repainted.

·
Registered
657 Posts
That Sucks! From Pulp Fiction..."It'd be worth him doing it, if I could only catch him doing it." Haters Suck

·
Chitowns Biggest Baller
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I10HaulR said:
That Sucks! From Pulp Fiction..."It'd be worth him doing it, if I could only catch him doing it." Haters Suck

You said it. But he screw Because my buddy took a pic of the car and had the plate number on it. SO all I can say for him is that it sure sucks my buddys uncle is a cop. SO I have his address.

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
You can give me a call too bro...*******s...My best friend lives in Chi town I am up there often, I would love to accompany you to an *** beating...

·
Let Me See Yo Grille
1,107 Posts
wow that sucks. But Im kind of confused. You went to the movies and parked by the evo8................then you got home and woke up to someone keyed your truck during the night. Right? And you are assuming its the guy with the evo8???? Just trying to figure all this out..:popcorn:

·
Registered
635 Posts
If you got the plate # find that car and chain it up to the 6.4 and take it for a nice rip. No, seriously thats bullshit! Sorry to hear that.:Axe_anim:

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts
That sucks I know how you feel...................I had my 95 CC keyed from headlight to talelight and come to find out it was a twelve year old kid...........I wanted to beat his *** so bad.............

·
Chitowns Biggest Baller
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BigWhiteSicksO said:
wow that sucks. But Im kind of confused. You went to the movies and parked by the evo8................then you got home and woke up to someone keyed your truck during the night. Right? And you are assuming its the guy with the evo8???? Just trying to figure all this out..:popcorn:

I know it happened at the movies, I just didnt notice the scratch untill this morning, The sun hit it perfect this morning so I could see it.

·
Chitowns Biggest Baller
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2008TTCC said:
You can give me a call too bro...*******s...My best friend lives in Chi town I am up there often, I would love to accompany you to an *** beating...
For sure. Its such BS

·
Chitowns Biggest Baller
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
POWER STROKE 99 said:
That sucks I know how you feel...................I had my 95 CC keyed from headlight to talelight and come to find out it was a twelve year old kid...........I wanted to beat his *** so bad.............
that sucks man. You know even if I couldnt afford to have nice stuff and I was broke *** hell I still wouldnt want to screw with peoples cars.

·
771 Posts
Sorry to hear that man..especially on such a beautiful truck. Karma will get them back.

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Yea that truely sucks man,are you sure it wasnt your girlfriends ex boyfriend or something?

·
TDG Mafia Member #25
1,448 Posts
Vandals suck!

Never did ever figure out when/where/who did it, but insurance came through with a repaint of the bedside and doors.

Adrianspeeder

·
996 Posts
Sorry to hear that Brett..Some people just don't care, damn punks..

·
Chitowns Biggest Baller
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, guys, yeah these punks will get theres.

·
diesel weenie
113 Posts
I wouldn't be exacting any revenge. You have zero proof he did it.

It does suck, but unless you caught him doing it, you are just opening yourself up to a lawsuit.

·
Resident GINGER
775 Posts
Would there be any security cameras monitoring the parking lot?

·
Registered
73 Posts
That should be a 1 year jail sentence!

·
475 Posts
6.4lkid said:
I know it happened at the movies, I just didnt notice the scratch untill this morning, The sun hit it perfect this morning so I could see it.
how do you know who did it?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts