The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Katie
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being in delaware not much goes on...
Are there any events that go on either in del or the surrounding areas?
Like drags? Dyno days...Boating stuff?
Anything?
THanks!:happymugs

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
BIG party at our new house later this summer......you and Nick should come on up!!!!!

kevin:cowboy

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
it aint...BUT, I inviteds ya BOTh, and half of ya in Michigan allready.......I know, its screwed up logic, but it's my logicLOLLOLLOL

kevin:cowboy

·
TDG Mafia Member #25
1,451 Posts
I missed it because of my current deployment, but there is a cool yearly 4x4 jambo in the end of May outside of Frederica. Of course Nascar twice a year with all it's fun. What kind of boating? Done quite a few fishing tournys last year as well. Also just missed the antique steam traction engine show over at the fairgrounds. I haven't looked at whats coming up soon since I won't be back until the fall, but I'll poke around for ya.

Adrianspeeder

·
Katie
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha that thing outside of frederica..lol..i saw that..frederica is so redneck. its funny.. any kind of boating but sailboats..fishing tounreys? where? (dumb question since we surrounded by water )..I wanna go to one. I could fish allll day!

·
33 Posts
i live in middletown de theres nothing in delaware usually have to go to md for any diesel events

·
33 Posts
yea its a pretty cool track not many rules:happymugs just lots of racing. on aug 29 theres a pull in cecilton just outside of middletown

·
258 Posts
yea its a pretty cool track not many rules:happymugs just lots of racing. on aug 29 theres a pull in cecilton just outside of middletown
i'll have to mark my calender

·
33 Posts
to bad it got cancled!!!

·
33 Posts
i Know the buck is having something the sept-12 i belive is the date. and innovative is having a dyno sept 26 in rising sun

Reactions: GrnMachineLover
1 - 20 of 22 Posts