The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the difference between the 18k mod pigtail($50) and the 18k power module($100)??

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
the pig tail is to make the 18k module a plug in play set up its for people that want to just plug it in as opposst to wireing it in un till u dump that superchip youll need all the help the 18k will give ya

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
Fast_Ashley said:
we've been tellin him that for a while now

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
hey man sorry im bustin ur balls i just got my dp recently what a difference but seriously get it its just the module it takes 10 min to hook up bill is great to work with call dfuser dierect and talk with bill

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
camojeeper said:
hey man sorry im bustin ur balls i just got my dp recently what a difference but seriously get it its just the module it takes 10 min to hook up bill is great to work with call dfuser dierect and talk with bill
I will get it if its both the pigtail an the module!! Cuz that is a heck of a deal!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
camojeeper said:
I just bought the 18k mod!!!!!

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
good deal all the way left is econ way right is performance have fun with it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts