The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
NEITHER
the only way to go is a sct, so much more control, and your trans will thank you
we can give you a good price, shoot me a pm
robert

·
128 Posts
I cant really comment on the two but, I can talk about SCT If It were up to me I would opt for neither and go with SCT,there are lots of good supporting vendors that make some kickin tunes for sct, I think any of the can help you out, I recently put in innovative's extreme street tune WOW it’s amazing it’s like I have a totally new truck!! here is there webpage www.innovativediesel.com I would give eric a call im sure he will fix you right up,:Thumbup:

kris

·
TDG Mafia Granny # 89
343 Posts
I can speak for the Diablo--- I agree do not go that way unless you are ready to do heads. It is known to make them puke. I ran it before I got my SCT. I am very pleased with my SCT and my tunes. Afterall the "Granny Truck" showed you ain't too old to learn new tricks when we put the SCT in it. That is where I would spend my money.

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
I can speak of the SCT and Bullydog Power Pup. The SCT does give more power and more smoke and can have a custom tune wrote to what you want it to be. I ran the power pup for over a year and actually still have it in the garage. It has good power and is very user friendly, also with the addition of the outlook monitor you can have shift on the fly capabilities which I personally LOVE.

·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so diablo isnt the way to go????well i have it on 100 horse power tune tune rite now and at the ford dealer they said dont worry about blowin head gaskets because in 03 they where diff than 04 and up and dont blow head gaskets in o3 models as much as 04 and up 6.0L

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Ask them if they are going to warrantee it then if/when you do blow the headgaskets.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
hahahah that ford dealer is drunk
robert

·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya these guys r selling it and they said if it does just put it on original back up and it will cover it no lie....they got it in there trucks to they r always puting new power heads in ther trucks!!!!!

·
447 Posts
A friend of mine has a 03 6.0 with the Diablo in it for the last 2 years, he road in my 06 6.0 two weeks ago in just the Street tune and was floored at how much better mine ran than his Diablo. I am trying to hook up with him to show him what the Exteme Street tune runs like that I have now.

Go with the SCT and you will not have any regrets, Trust Us.

·
176 Posts
sean said:
all rite well they sell them to at the ford dealer

...Uh, no buddy, I dont think your Ford dealer sell an SCT such as an Xcal2 unless they have someone writing the files. :deal: Perhaps you dont quite understand what an SCT is. If not, I will explain it, as SCT stands for Superchips Custom Tune, in otherwords, it is a tuner or flasher such as the Xcalibrator2 that is CUSTOM tuned EXCLUSIVELY by INDIVIDUAL dealers who SPECIALIZE in making distinguished files. These files are not 'off the shelf' or
'generic' files such as predator,or the Superchips Multitune,superchips flashpac, etc... which is a different company than SCT.They are individually written for each individual truck & its owners needs & desire. :sly:

SCT is hands down the most powerful most reliable most safest power adder on the market:pERIOD! :Thumbup:

·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya i knew that....they take the files of the computr in the ford dealer it takes about an hour

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
This thread belongs in the tuner forum..
thanks
Carry on..

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
sean said:
ya i knew that....they take the files of the computr in the ford dealer it takes about an hour
This thread belongs in the humor sectionLOL

1 - 20 of 34 Posts