The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering about the power puck. does ne1 run 1? if so do you get more smoke:smoke? what is the power like through the whole rpm range:93C_peelo? just wonderin thanx!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
the puck is alright for the price it gives a little more power. but it wont smoke hardly at all. did improve my milage.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet99 said:
the puck is alright for the price it gives a little more power. but it wont smoke hardly at all. did improve my milage.
so would you recomend it? on www.thoroughbreddiesel.com/diablo/power-puck.htm they have it for $194 with free shipping. if you could elaborate more on some of the pros and cons i would appreciate it. thanks -mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
man im new at the whole diesel thing but like sweet99 said it helps for the money it dont smoke but i got 3 more to the gallon but i want BIGGER!!! and i wood sell my puck 4 like $150-$175. do hve six speed or auto

·
Registered
9 Posts
the pros are that it does give more power and better fuel milage at a great price the con is that you will probably end up wanting to sell it for more power in the future

·
Registered
11 Posts
i have one and loved it. it smoked some what my truck has 275hp's in it that prolly helped but like he said u will prolly end up wanting more i know i did!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts