Volvo/Mack TechTool 2.7.107
Devtool Volvo
Paccar Esa 5.2( cab controllers)
Paccar electrical diagrams and manuals
Eaton Service Ranger 4.8
Bendix 1.0 2020
Meritor Wabco 12.12
Allison DOC 2020
Motor Truck Service 2013 (engine and transmission manuals)
Power Service Literature 2008 Detroit Diesel manuals
Cummins Quickserve 2016
Cat SIS 2020
Navistar on Command 2018
FreightLiner Service Link 4.9
Diamond Logic Builder
Diamond Logic Controller
Nissan UD
Isuzu Idss 2019
Hino DX 2 v1.1.20.7
PF Diagnose
Nexiq Electronic technician 2016 ( does heavy and medium/light duty trucks)
All truck manufactureres wiring diagrams

comes with 6 pin.9 pin adapter
one year warranty
24 hour support
2020 yr down is $5000
2019 yr down is $4000
Computer Personal computer Output device Laptop Touchpad
Green Product Automotive lighting Font Eyewear

i also have one for year 2019 on down $4000
i also have a diagnostic laptop, with adapter for older vehicles and a cheaper budget for $3000 cash for trucks for 2014 AND DOWN
comes with all the software above except it will work on trucks up to year 2014 on down

i also have a computer for Caterpillar truck or equipment with cat et 2020b and cat sis for $2000

go to 18 wheelerlaptops.com for a demo and to purchase or call 214-335-7816

·
Registered
3 Posts
A custom software development service mlsdev.com/blog/devops-services that is tailored to your business's needs and preferences is a vital component of success. It can be used to improve customer service and increase productivity. Typically, these services are available on a contract basis. While you may be able to find a company in your locality, you can also choose to work with a provider in another country. Some companies offer flexible contracts with the best rates in the market.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cummins diesel engines are widely used in America and beyond. Cummins engines are found on most intercity and school buses, fire trucks and utility vehicles, ambulances, and various special equipment in the United States. These engines are reliable, simple in design, and easy to maintain. Most Cummins engine parts are interchangeable, making these engines serviceable. I think diagnostics for these engines are just to see how good they are. Check out the replicar club website if you want to know more about these engines.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts