The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an SCT and he was the man when it came to some custom tunes!
:smoke
 

·
MAFIA #8
Joined
·
5,567 Posts
He is no longer a sponsor here but =there are all kinds of people w/ custom tunes, Jody @ DP Tuner, Eric @ Innovative Diesel, DJ @ DJ-performance, Tadd @ Elite-Diesel... and probably somemore that I have forgotten about...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
hit us up we can help you out with a sct :}
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
HD_F250 said:
I thought he was still floating around here...I know he makes some mean tunes!! His towing tune beats all and he has an awesome race tune as well...
i think our tow tune could give him a run for his money :} lol
 

·
Member
Joined
·
50 Posts
I have Dougs tunes in my truck. Here's his number 954.275.6801
 

·
Member
Joined
·
50 Posts
Got me... damn.

(I got it back!)
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
2,035 Posts
alldiesels said:
i think our tow tune could give him a run for his money :} lol
Send it on over and I'll see, but I have tried several companies tow tunes and I haven't seen one yet that compares...his towing tune has the best engine braking I have yet to see and it has smooth power that will pull just about any load I put behind it easily.

Pulling our big tractors around I just put that thing on cruise...never hear a shift, and that's out in the rolling hills of North Ms. His towing tune is BAD!!

Like I said though, if you want to send one over I'll try it:evil: I'm not going to go buy another tune though when I have been through about 4 already that didn't hold a torch to his...:Thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
let me try it for free..lol

"KERMIT" doesn't float around here..he floats @ another unnamed site..and it starts with go go..

HD_F250 said:
Send it on over and I'll see, but I have tried several companies tow tunes and I haven't seen one yet that compares...his towing tune has the best engine braking I have yet to see and it has smooth power that will pull just about any load I put behind it easily.

Pulling our big tractors around I just put that thing on cruise...never hear a shift, and that's out in the rolling hills of North Ms. His towing tune is BAD!!

Like I said though, if you want to send one over I'll try it:evil: I'm not going to go buy another tune though when I have been through about 4 already that didn't hold a torch to his...:Thumbup:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
2,035 Posts
One thing I have always given DJ credit for is he’ll send you the tunes free of charge and if you like them you pay for them and keep them…if you don’t then just throw them in the garbage…

That man has confidence in his product…I know Doug as well sent me tunes to try out…he actually spent a long time working on the tune on my truck to get it perfect and he didn’t know me, and had never made a dime off me…now that’s service!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
IM VERY SATISIFIED WITH DJ'S TUNES. ACTUALLY JUST THE LOONEY CAUSE THATS THE ONLY ONE IVE HAD FOR THE LAST 5 WEEKS. I JUST CANT GET RID OF IT :evil:
 

·
keepin faith in the 6.0L!
Joined
·
96 Posts
Id say Tadd and the boys at elite no a thing or two about the 6.0L tunes!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
I wouldn't buy anything from doug. i bought a xcal2 from him and he sent me a used one and when i sent it back to get my money back, no reply, i can't get ahold of him at all. So boo for PSDPlayer, Kermit, Doug, what ever he goes by. Does not speak well for customer relations.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
way2fast said:
I wouldn't buy anything from doug. i bought a xcal2 from him and he sent me a used one and when i sent it back to get my money back, no reply, i can't get ahold of him at all. So boo for PSDPlayer, Kermit, Doug, what ever he goes by. Does not speak well for customer relations.....

you know there is way more to the story..but long story short..you will be getting your money back,less the Canadian duty fees.

and the SCT was NOT used
 

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
Joined
·
5,655 Posts
i didnt think that sounded like somethin he would do...!
 

·
IS FREE!!!!!
Joined
·
1,143 Posts
Doug might be a stuck up ***** but he wouldnt do that kind of thing. He does know his crap when it comes to 6.0s. you also have to remember that is a one man show. and from wat ive seen/heard no one has those kind of tunes that doug does. and you can get ahold odoug at 954.275.6801
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top