The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I paid $26 for this "kit" that re plumbs the pickup fuel system. Did I waste my money?

Attachments

·
3,514 Posts
What size line is that 3/8th or 1/2? Also does it plumb from the tank to the VP or just from the stock filter housing to the VP. Most big line kits are about $50, so I wouldn't say you wasted your money, unless you already had a big line kit on there. They are a good thing to have.
Sean

·
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the stock lines now. It goes from the filter to the vp.? The braided line is 4'x 1/2" and the rubber is 3'x 3/8". I don't know where these hoses and fittings go, I thought it came with directions but it doesn't. I'm pretty sure I can figure it out though. Any help would be awesome.

I'm off work until Jan. 2, I ordered my leveling kit, this line kit and a new 4" down pipe, this is what I'm doing until then :Thumbup:

I also have to make an exhaust for an 06 f350 ps that a friend of mine just bought but not until I get my stuff done.

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
I would of gone for the 1/2" line it doubles over the stock 6mm ID lines you got now... (Vulcan Big Line Kit in Signature)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts