The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are any diesel performance shops in NY? I live near Buffalo, so anything near western NY would be great. Man, all of you guys out west have it made with all of the aftermarket diesel performance shops out in that area of the country. I'd would be so convenient to find a good reputable performance shop(preferably 6L powerstroke) around my area to install injectors, turbo, tranny rebuilds, etc.

·
135 Posts
Move south man. Come be a ******* w/ us in western NC! You'll have a good neighborhood shop then!:sly:

Stay Tuned
Amp

·
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
20046.0PSDX said:
Move south man. Come be a ******* w/ us in western NC! You'll have a good neighborhood shop then!:sly:

Stay Tuned
Amp
If i can't find anything around here, i believe Spartan is the closest. So if worst comes to worst, i'd hafta take it to them. I'm a *******, a northern *******-haha! I've got some cousin's near Mt Airy NC, so sometime when i go and visit them, i'm gonna make an appointment with spartan to have some good sticks put in.

·
Registered
328 Posts
We have a shop in Buffalo..(D&W Diesel, Inc.) I just dont broadcast it because i havent been able to talk our marketing staff into becoming a supporting vendor on this site. I run the performance department but you can call and to talk to Paul at the branch and he will take car of you. (800) 787-4350.

Thanks
Corey

·
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know about D&W in buffalo. I've got a few buddy's that have delt with them and have been happy with their service. But can they do injector, and turbo install on a 6L? Not to mention install a suncoast rebuilt kit on a 6L? I'm sure they can probably do it, but i would like know if they've done aftermarket stuff like this on a 6L?

·
Registered
328 Posts
The only thing we wouldnt do would be the trans rebuild we only install complete assemlies but as far as the turbo and injectors we do them all the time. I have an 05 in the shop at my location right now getting injectors.

·
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GOFASORGOBROK said:
The only thing we wouldnt do would be the trans rebuild we only install complete assemlies but as far as the turbo and injectors we do them all the time. I have an 05 in the shop at my location right now getting injectors.
What size injectors are they, and from what injector builder are they from? Does D&W sell the injectors, or is this something the customer bought and are just having them installed? I know that you guys are a dealer for bullydog and BD diesel. Have you guys put a BD turbo on a 6L yet? Curious to know how well the BD turbo performs on a 6L.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
Long island diesel performance

·
49 Posts
Corry,

Where's your shop located? I could find a local shop earlier this year and spent a fortune at the dealer getting head studds installed.

·
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sacu said:
Corry,

Where's your shop located? I could find a local shop earlier this year and spent a fortune at the dealer getting head studds installed.
I know they have locations in buffalo and rochester. If you go to the website www.dwdiesel.com there are directions of where each location is located. The buffalo location is on broadway, between union road and dick road.

·
Registered
328 Posts
strokin6L said:
What size injectors are they, and from what injector builder are they from? Does D&W sell the injectors, or is this something the customer bought and are just having them installed? I know that you guys are a dealer for bullydog and BD diesel. Have you guys put a BD turbo on a 6L yet? Curious to know how well the BD turbo performs on a 6L.
The injectors going in were actually stockers, we do sell injectors, we are a full service fuel shop. We do not have or own 6.0L injectors at this time because we havn't found a reliable way to test them, but as far as the install theres no issue. We have done both the BD upgrade and the Turbonetics both work very well but i think the Turbonetics is the best bang for your buck. We also have the ability to pull cabs in most of our locations if need be.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts