The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the diesel shootout, I WON!!! i got some vids too so ill post them up as soon i get them on the computer.

What a day. Of all days, i realized my bottle was empty, then as i tried to go get it filled, the pump was broken on the horsepower sales trailer, so no nitrous, then i remembered my girlfriend was coming so i had her bring me my spare bottle, as i was taking off the line from the used bottle, i broke the fitting off the main line. So after that, it was all motor for me for the rest of the event. I ended up getting a best time of 7.85 ALL MOTOR! and took the win. I even forgot to up my pressure box, it was all the way down.

All in all i had a blast and it was my first diesel event, and i won! Ill post the vids so check back in a little.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
754 Posts
That's awesome man!!!:eek:wned

I hope I never have to race you.....it sounds like your supporters like to talk a little trash when you win.:poke:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL... yeah that was my cheering section (my girlfriend and her friend)

LOL....yeah they can talk some trash huh!...i laughed after i saw the video.

·
30 Posts
That's all Pimp, Man. Great Run! :eek:wned

·
TDG Mafia - Booze Runner
3,705 Posts
Congrats Dude!!!!

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
sweet, its always nice to see a common rail run hard, awesome man, i guess all that work paid off(and all that money hahaha)
keep it up man!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BriteWhiteRam said:
sweet, its always nice to see a common rail run hard, awesome man, i guess all that work paid off(and all that money hahaha)
keep it up man!
Yeah, i won $250. and i only had to spend $1400 to get it LOL

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
HAHAHA thats great man, at least you got a little bit from it, i guess racing isnt always about winning the pot , thats why you get sponsors LOL
but still its good that you had fun even after breaking your giggle gas, maybe you just sniffed a little too much of it and made your foot heavier.... lol

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL giggle gas, thats a first for me LOL

·
WANNA SMOKE!!!
169 Posts
Nice Run Bill!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts