The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i'm putting on a diesel drag shootout here in Louisiana on April 25th...i did a get together last year and rented out a dyno but we're going to the track thsi year to settle some scores...i'm just getting it planned but we will have lots of vendors and tons of prizes and give aways...i'll be boiling a bunch of crawfish as well so if your interested let me know and i'll be sure to keep you up to date when i get more details worked out...

·
Registered
520 Posts
hey guys i'm putting on a diesel drag shootout here in Louisiana on April 25th...i did a get together last year and rented out a dyno but we're going to the track thsi year to settle some scores...i'm just getting it planned but we will have lots of vendors and tons of prizes and give aways...i'll be boiling a bunch of crawfish as well so if your interested let me know and i'll be sure to keep you up to date when i get more details worked out...
What part of Lousiana?

Reason I ask is we are right on the Texas/LA border and April 24-25 we are having a Grand Opening/Open House/Dyno Day that weekend

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
What part of Lousiana?

Reason I ask is we are right on the Texas/LA border and April 24-25 we are having a Grand Opening/Open House/Dyno Day that weekend
It would be in Baton Rouge.............that same weekend is what he has tentatively planned..........

Hmmmmmmmm.................Hey Robert..Maybe we could make it either another weekend or see about adding it to the open house. That would be pretty sweet. One HUGE PARTY!!!

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i thought about it but that's the only weekend that everything works out for a bunch of the people involved...having a combinded event though would be awesome, i'm waiting to hear back from him

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
Either way......you know i'll be there.........

·
452 Posts

We have a Dragstrip only about 45 minutes from the shop here. I can always make a call and see if we can get the track and then we can get it rolling here for the combined event.

I think it would be better for all of us.:thumbsup

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
I can only make it if it's in Baton Rouge.......and I have set up with other people to be there as well.

·
452 Posts

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Sorry bro,...I had already set up a location for other vendors.

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
i agree a combined wouldve been and still could be great!, plus easier for alot of people.

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
i agree a combined wouldve been and still could be great!, plus easier for alot of people.
Sorry it can't happen,...to many things have already been set in motion to change our location now...

It would have been cool,...it's just not feasible now..

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
ya understandable

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea it would have been nice but i've set up entirely too many things to change it now....Tank has been a huge help this year and i'm letting him be in charge of keeping everyone on the different sites informed about what's going on...we will have a flyer out ASAP and he will be able to answer any questions you have....thanks again and hope to see you April 25th

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Another thread posted...I'm in!

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Damn, ease up! I'm in I tell ya

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Have you ever known me to be easy....or gentle?

:haha:haha:haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts