The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im driving down the road and theres a 08 nice lookin and omg what a hot blonde.... had a sign on it,
POWERSTROKE MAGIC

www.powerstrokemagic.com
checkem out!

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
There website sucks, dosnt really say a whole lot about what they do.

Reactions: bushpilot

·
42 Posts
There website sucks, dosnt really say a whole lot about what they do.
Hi,
I realize I suck at building a website.. but not quite ready to pay for someone to make me a pretty one...

"We specialize in any Ford Super Duty work you need done," as our website says, tells you exactly what can be done here.

Can't advertise examples because I'm not yet a vendor here for TDG.. but if you need further clarification on what "any Ford Super Duty work you need done" means... you can call the number on the site (or stop by) & ask for Sarah! I'll explain it real nice!

Reactions: sotexy

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
ask for Sarah! I'll explain it real nice!

How nice? :sly

Seriously dont get your stuff in a wad, I'm not picking on you guys but my point was are you guys just a mechanics shop or a performance shop?

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
sweet maybe will have a good some to get heads and studs done in the Houston area now

·
42 Posts
Yea, yea :) Well...Long story short... the garage looks like a fully stocked diesel repair shop, not a warehouse stocked with boxes of performance parts. We do special order performance parts from a major supplier here in town..and install customer supplied goodies... If "it" involves a Ford Diesel.."it" can be done!

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Yea, yea :) Well...Long story short... the garage looks like a fully stocked diesel repair shop, not a warehouse stocked with boxes of performance parts. We do special order performance parts from a major supplier here in town..and install customer supplied goodies... If "it" involves a Ford Diesel.."it" can be done!
Point taken, thanks for the info. :happymugs

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts

·
180 Posts
aww so why leave out the cummins? :O coulda had my business

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
:nopics

·
42 Posts
aww so why leave out the cummins? :O coulda had my business
I know I know... if I had a nickel for every time I heard, " sooo I have this buddy with a dodge..."

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
her trucks nice ian, white n black. haha . and i think i saw her puff a cloud or two.

·
Just a college kid
319 Posts
Well i stopped by ther today to get my truck reflashed to stock and it couldent have gone any smoother.

·
42 Posts
Thanks for stopping by! I just heard the story behind your truck and couldn't believe it!!!! So lucky to get it back!

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
Well i stopped by ther today to get my truck reflashed to stock and it couldent have gone any smoother.
Sweet!! Glad you got that done. I never responded to your email, but i was going to give you my guy over at the dealership or this place. Glad you got it done though.

On a side note, i tried to call you, but i think i got your number wrong in my phone, cause it definitely not you.

·
5,365 Posts
maybe PS Magic can sponsor our next MOD day...or teach some basic maintenance

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Or istall some new fuel rails for me!

·
42 Posts
maybe PS Magic can sponsor our next MOD day...or teach some basic maintenance
That sounds like great fun! And my excuse to get some new goodies for the truck!

1 - 20 of 160 Posts