The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the Dirty Diesel Down Pipe and had GREAT results!!! Due to my schedule making it to the track has not happened yet from rain or work. BUT I do have a very close test car to run against. My bro has a lightly modded 08 Mustang GT. With the stock down pipe and intake pipe and intercooler me and him were pretty much dead even. Now with the new pipes and cooler I am an easy 4.5 lengths ahead in the 1/4 and pulling hard. As for EGT's and intake air temp, on the highway I average about 80 degrees less on cruise. At WOT the temps max out about 50 degrees less. The smokers may not like this mod as much cuz it defiantly throws less smoke. Wish I could get my nitrous kit on but cuz of holidays to Ireland in less then a month and work to my ears its just not going to happen.

BIG THANKS TO ROB AND WADE AT Dirty Diesel!!!!!:happymugs:happymugs

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Nice, do you have any sound videos of it?

·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
2,183 Posts
lol. thats not the downpipe

·
274 Posts
Yeah aren't those down pipes awesome!!!! I've been running mine for a few weeks now and think it's a great mod to do. Now ya gotta get the intercooler tube!!!! And nitrous!! And.............. Well lets just say I made some good power on the dyno today lol. No I didn't break 700hp....yet. But 23hp off isn't to bad lol. My torque number was what made me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dr. Smoke will be posting numbers soon and video. Hey Rob, how does the head feel today????? lol Pilsner lol.

·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice kind!!! Intake pipe and I bet ya got it beat!! Stocker is JUNK!! O2 that is the cross section of the down pipe.

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
Whats dirty diesel charging you guys for these pipes? I'd really like to have one, but I just can't see spending another 500 bucks on exhaust when I already have like 800 into it.

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
Whats dirty diesel charging you guys for these pipes? I'd really like to have one, but I just can't see spending another 500 bucks on exhaust when I already have like 800 into it.
Also interested.. Matt05, you should sell me that truck lol. For some reason lately I have had my heart set on a regular cab. I guess Big white is getting to be a pain in the *** :haha

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
Everythings for sale, for the right price.

·
1,077 Posts
They're 300 bucks.

·
773 Posts

·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah about 300 loonies! Worth it ......>? HELL YEAH!!! Its a 2 piece set up. It replaces your down pipe AND your DPF. I know some of you are going to cry about another DPF but thats the way its made. The truck feels like a whole new power curve or maybe I just pay a little more attention lol but its defiantly faster.

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
What do you mean, another dpf? For only 300 bucks, how do I get one, Elite wants double that.

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
I think he's refering to another delete set up. Because the new down pipe deletes the whole DOC/DPF in one pipe from the turbo down.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
I think they are 300 Canadian dollars. Not American dollars.

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
yeah. you guys could buy it for like 20 bucks and change. LOL LOL

·
1,077 Posts
Even if the shipping was high its still cheap imo. Different setups are in the works such as turbo back, down pipe and doc/dpf delete ect. The down pipes are 300 but you guys will have to email Rob or pm me if you want one and we'll call you next week. You must have a flo-pro exhaust to just drop the pipe in and the doc delete pipe is thrown away. Either that or you can just cut your pipe you have in half and weld it to the down pipe. They doc sensor bung is in the down pipe and the fitment has bin awesome so far.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts