The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any update on their progress with this and prices?

·
53 Posts
i emailed Rob yesterday. this is what he told me "our wg kits will ship by the end of next week we are only buildin 4 so first come first serve pricing is not yet set"

i want one baaaaad.

·
199 Posts
Does Dirty Diesel have a website? Or any info on this?

·
518 Posts
they do have a website just google them.......

the information is not complete on the site yet.....but Im sure its coming.......they do have a few pics though.

·
FukeneH
197 Posts
think i read on org or psn 2400 but they only making 4 for now and 2 where spoken for so if you are serious call them asap. looks smart pics i saw dumps from both heads not just one like the elite one.

·
199 Posts
All the units are sold now.... I'm just hoping they can come down on that price! Good grief! It makes me want to buy Elite's! And then buy a separate BOV. Even that only comes to $1900!

Their $2999 kit doesn't even include a BOV! I understand it's much better, but still..

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
Their kit was priced at 2500 bucks. Not a bad price at all when you considering the following: It comes with a BETTER wastegate set up, it comes with an intake elbow, and it comes with a high end controller. To simplify it, here it what it would cost you from Elite:

Wastegate set up-1200
Intake Elbow-300
NLR Controller-900

So right there and your up to 2400 bucks, plus with the Dirty Diesel kit your getting BRAND NEW up pipes. Plus, with their controller, you can buy a blow off valve for 250-350 and be set, rather than pay 660 for the BD set up. I talked to Rob last week and he's hardly making anything on these kits as it is. What he is charging is a VERY fair price.

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
Im looking to put one ofthese setups on mine real quick, i would pay the extra $ if its worth it. Im just waiting on some feed-back from the lucky 1st's

·
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it really worth the extra $1000? Like it's that much better than elite's and elite's wont do the job?

·
19 Posts
The kits worth it for sure. That being said, the elite kit works just this kit is gonna be taking it a few steps further. The controller is gonna allow for a lot more control of the waste-gate and BOV. I'll be putting my kit in as soon as the race trucks are done, priorities ya know. Gonna build mine on the truck so it will be another possible prototype design, trying to find the most efficient design possible. Best person to ask about this is Rob thou, he is all over this.

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
Man the more I look at things the more I realize Cab off is going to cost me 10K! Damn!!

Fuel
Studs
EGR Delete
W.G./BOV
IC Pipe
Intercooler

*******s with all their cool parts!

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
ordered the complete package today. Should be going in next week on a fresh bottom end.

·
773 Posts
ordered the complete package today. Should be going in next week on a fresh bottom end.
It's too bad you had to blow yours up to get this done. Make sure you give us a product review when you get it all pit back together.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts