The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im extremely dissapointed in the vendors here at TDG! I ask for lift(2.5 icon) wheels(xd 766 diesel 20x10) with 35x12.50 toyo mts, and in cab controlled airbags and noone here can help me? no follow ups, no nothing. i figured i would have multiple vendors contact me and would have had my parts by now. I guess instead of helping out someone who supports this site with a sale i will end up buyin all my parts seperate online from some :bubba who will prob F*&$ me!! :gaah

·
838 Posts
I've posted some items I'm looking for and only get 1 or no response with no discount.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I can help you out on the air bags but can't help you on any of the other stuff. We are a Toyo Dealer but with freight I just can't ship out and be competitive. Let me know if you still need some pricing.

·
406 Posts
GOS is a great place to deal with. He has helped me in a bind before. Great guy to deal with :thumbsup

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
:whs got my guages and xrt from them WHOOOO!!!!!

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Wow, I have never had an issue with any vendors here on TDG! I would also never ASK for money off, but if they are able to give some sort of discount that is great. These guys are in business to make a living. I cannot answer why you did not get many reply's to your post unless it is due to holiday schedules etc.

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
some members would love to help you..but aren't vendors

·
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would rather buy seperate on here then just a joe schmoe web site so any vendor give me your best price on what i am looking for and we'll talk

·
6,337 Posts
... 90% of the vendors on here or any DIESEL website are selling Diesel Performance or maintance parts, not lifts, tires and wheels...

While I agree its frustrating to ask for a price on something and get few responses (I deal with this same thing on a site I moderate, constantly reminding the vendors to respond in some way) you have to be asking for products that make sense.

I dont go to a sheep forum and ask for cow stuff... (I dont go to sheep forums at all to be clear...LOL)

I cant think of one vendor on TDG or any other site that has not been helpful when asked directly or for the most part indirectly.

PM's work better then a post in the vendor section...

Some stuff (lift's, tires, wheels) makes more sense to buy local anyway. Buy a lift and have an issue... How you going to fix it when the vendor is 1500 miles away? Get it local, drop by on the way to work, pick it up on the way home...

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
We now have all the ICON kits for the 03-06 Powerstroke on our new website if you still are interested. Same discount applies on your previous request.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts