The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Dieselheads,

For the last few months we have been diligently testing products to add to our product line and are very happy to announce the following are official:

Silverline Exhausts
ISSPRO Gauges
For the above we have bundle pricing with our SCT Xcal2 including unlimited tuning.

NX – Nitrous Express NXD11110 NXd Stacker System Complete with 15 Lb. Bottle - A dry nitrous kit for those who don't want a wet system.

Amsoil – Oils, Filters and Lubes

Van Aaken – 4-Bank Chips for the 7.3 with DJ’s proven files

Billet Oil & Fuel Caps – First shipment expected this week

Vector Power Pak - The Power Pack Six distribution unit is designed to allow the user to power up 6 accessories ranging from 0 to 35 amps PER CIRCUIT! Installs and is powered up just like a standard stereo amplifier. Dimensions are 6x6x2” Very small and easily mounted.

We continue to offer SCT, Suncoast, ARP, Bullydog, Banks, Fluidampr and DJ's FUEL+, Injectors, Turbo and Superduty Package.

If you would like more information please contact DJ, Chris or myself.

Thanks & Happy Monday!
Vivian

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
I am glad to hear you have expanded so much lately... Congrats...

·
Old Geezer-TDG Mafia #19
4,396 Posts
Thanks for the update, nice looking lineup.

LargeCar:usflag :mafia :usflag

·
Registered
448 Posts
I know where Im going to be shopping!!!

·
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys. Some of the products listed we have been selling for a while but didn't find the time to advertise. We still have not updated our website, which by the way, within the next 30 days will have a shopping cart and you will be able to order online.

We'll still give you personalized service. All you have to do is contact us and It will be our pleasure.

Thanks,
Vivian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts