The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Mafia member #105
Joined
·
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok new **** talking form, 1000 post within 2 weeks lets start.:smoke
 

·
AKA slowdog racing
Joined
·
925 Posts
ripmf666 said:
Ok new **** talking form, 1000 post within 2 weeks lets start.:smoke
woooo hooo a thread for the chit talkin now how are the gonna lock down this one its on topic.:deal: :RTFM:

:popcorn:
 

·
AKA slowdog racing
Joined
·
925 Posts
maddogg1019 said:
woooo hooo a thread for the chit talkin now how are the gonna lock down this one its on topic.:deal: :RTFM:

:popcorn:
ha ha thatll get them ford boys goin
 

Attachments

·
Mafia member #105
Joined
·
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you dont talk **** I want it closed lol
 

·
Mafia member #105
Joined
·
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
AKA slowdog racing
Joined
·
925 Posts

·
Mafia member #105
Joined
·
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hope my Ford buddies take this ok lol
 

·
Mafia member #105
Joined
·
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont have enough should by then
 

·
AKA slowdog racing
Joined
·
925 Posts
ripmf666 said:
I dont have enough should by then
heres more for them ferd boys.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,587 Posts
maddogg1019 said:
heres more for them ferd boys.
Does that say eatin' or suckin':jk :poke:
 

·
AKA slowdog racing
Joined
·
925 Posts
Mlhaynes8302 said:
Does that say eatin' or suckin':jk :poke:
heres another, weres the rest of them ferd boys.LOL
 

Attachments

·
AKA slowdog racing
Joined
·
925 Posts

·
AKA slowdog racing
Joined
·
925 Posts
Grummin said:
:roflmao:
i wonder how many people have actually done what your avatar says to do.LOL LOL LOL

:popcorn:
 

·
AKA slowdog racing
Joined
·
925 Posts
Grummin said:
I just found it today purty funny
people would be like were the hell did my page go LOL :pointlaugh

:popcorn:
 

·
is here and there.
Joined
·
10,573 Posts
I'm going to let this go for a while guys, but be warned, keep personal attacks out, which includes a persons opinion. If I see it getting out of hand, or I get one PM about it, it will be done.

Deal? :deal:
 

·
AKA slowdog racing
Joined
·
925 Posts
Rcannon said:
I'm going to let this go for a while guys, but be warned, keep personal attacks out, which includes a persons opinion. If I see it getting out of hand, or I get one PM about it, it will be done.

Deal? :deal:
aaaaaawwwwwwwww come on man the only people we real want to post in this are the people who were ok with the last one.
 
1 - 20 of 149 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top