The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious about this. I remember before the spartan tcm, that it took awhile for it to learn. With the spartan tcm I do the relearn process and it's pretty good after that. I'm trying the KEM 345 which isn't tuned for the spartan tcm, and I've done the relearn process and it for sure seems like it still learning. Also the 2-3 shift seems more sloppy or flare more often than it did on the 310/tcm combo. Any input on this? Thanks.

·
179 Posts
I believe you answered your own question... You are trying to run a non tcm tune with the Spartan tcm. If the 345 wasn't designed for it, I would imagine it wouldn't run very well imo. I'm sure someone more more technical info will have a better answer for you.

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe you answered your own question... You are trying to run a non tcm tune with the Spartan tcm. If the 345 wasn't designed for it, I would imagine it wouldn't run very well imo. I'm sure someone more more technical info will have a better answer for you.
Ya that wasn't clear. I am not running the spartan tcm with the kem tune. Just seems to be taking longer with this non tcm tune.

·
773 Posts
Can you get the 345 tuned for the Spartan tcm?

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts