The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Surprise, surprise, look what we received late last week. This is your first look at Donahoe Racing's new proprietary leaf springs. These new springs feature several improvements over the previous models. Springs now feature larger bushings and wraps, OE style Teflon spacers between each of the leafs, reoriented center pin locations, and revised spring rates with flat lower leafs. As with all Donahoe Racing products these springs are made in the USA and feature a lifetime warranty.

We currently have the 6" and 8" fronts along with the 5" and 8" rears.
The 4" fronts should be available shortly.

·
6,337 Posts
What might be a cost for a 4" set... Just springs... My revtek are going south more and more...

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM Sent

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have a PM as well :D

·
504 Posts
I will take a pm on a price for a 99. Possibly this summer.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Those are some Awesome Springs!

·
225 Posts
can i ask what these do? are they heavy duty for more weight or just for racing? and if they are for more weight i would be interested for a 2003 f350 dual wheels

·
Still kickin
670 Posts
Could I get a price for a 4" and a 6", I haven't decided which one yet.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hotshot4819 said:
can i ask what these do? are they heavy duty for more weight or just for racing? and if they are for more weight i would be interested for a 2003 f350 dual wheels

They are lift springs.

Designed to keep the spring rate as low as possible for the best ride possible. Also, they shift the center pins front and rear to give better tire clearance.

For lifted vehicles that tow heavy we have had Deaver Spring custom make some leaf packs for their trucks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
05 cclb l 4.5 to 7 lift with towing 10 - 12k for vacations could you pm a price with 4 link fronts. Im thinking 35 or 36 on 17 rims.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Private Messages have been sent to everyone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts