The Diesel Garage banner

Donahoe Racing Leaf Springs

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  DCSpecial 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

Surprise, surprise, look what we received late last week. This is your first look at Donahoe Racing's new proprietary leaf springs. These new springs feature several improvements over the previous models. Springs now feature larger bushings and wraps, OE style Teflon spacers between each of the leafs, reoriented center pin locations, and revised spring rates with flat lower leafs. As with all Donahoe Racing products these springs are made in the USA and feature a lifetime warranty.

We currently have the 6" and 8" fronts along with the 5" and 8" rears.
The 4" fronts should be available shortly.

See less See more
#2 ·
What might be a cost for a 4" set... Just springs... My revtek are going south more and more...

#3 ·
PM Sent

#5 ·
You have a PM as well :D

#8 ·
I will take a pm on a price for a 99. Possibly this summer.

#11 ·
can i ask what these do? are they heavy duty for more weight or just for racing? and if they are for more weight i would be interested for a 2003 f350 dual wheels

#14 ·
hotshot4819 said:
can i ask what these do? are they heavy duty for more weight or just for racing? and if they are for more weight i would be interested for a 2003 f350 dual wheels

They are lift springs.

Designed to keep the spring rate as low as possible for the best ride possible. Also, they shift the center pins front and rear to give better tire clearance.

For lifted vehicles that tow heavy we have had Deaver Spring custom make some leaf packs for their trucks.

#17 ·
Private Messages have been sent to everyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.