The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, a stupid question but still a question, I'm wondering if there is a way to program my 06 6L F350 to unlock all of the doors when I shift into park? I know the chevys do it but I am not too sure if the Fords will do it? Any help would be great!
Thanks!

·
1,661 Posts
On my 2004 owners manual, on page 79. If the truck is equipped with the auto lock, you can deactivate this feature.

·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the auto loks feature, having small kids its nice to have but when I stop if I don't hit the unlock button the people in the back can't get out.

·
1,661 Posts
I like the auto loks feature, having small kids its nice to have but when I stop if I don't hit the unlock button the people in the back can't get out.
I have small kids too, I disabled the child locks on the rear door jams. The kids can't fall out if they are in thier seats with the seatbelts on! Disabling the child locks on the door jam will still allow adults to get out.

·
1,060 Posts
No... I know what he's talking about my kids always have to pull up on the lock to get out of the back (if one of them wants to go with me inside the store and the other stays outside with there mom). the front doors unlock as you pull the handle but not the back. I don't know of a way to fix that?

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts
Don't think the Fords offer that. I've looked before.

·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys! I wasen't sure if there was any option like that, Trip thanks for getting what I was saying!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts