The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was a little gun shy on the programer wondering if they where worth the money. a buddy has a power stroke and he put in a supper chip and can not tell the diff with it in or out. i was hoping that i could tell something with the F5.

Well heres my report.

1ST Jody was very helpfull on the phone.

2ND Recived the F5 in less than a week

3RD Took all of 10 mins to put it in

4TH decided to try it in 120 race to see if i could tell a diffrence

5th Have not got the smile off my face yet!!!!!!!!!

its amazing the diffrence it makes Even the 60 tow. every time i go up a number you can tell a night and day diffrence

So my opinion on this tunner.
If you have a 7.3 dont waste you time or money just call jody!!!!! the best money i have spent yet and it was very affordable. I seen some programers running up too $800 i would pay the $800 for DP after my results!!!!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I told ya so!!!! :Thumbup: :deal: :bow:

·
Hotsauce2138
496 Posts
i love mine, i found that the 60 tow was equivalent to the highest setting for the superchips. in my truck at least.

but yes i love my f5

glad to hear you guys are happy with your dp products as well.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I am glad that I was able to come on these websites, learn what was out there, then go to Jody first! Saved me alot of time and $$ I could have spent experimenting with other stuff that is probably not what I was looking for. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was raining today that made the 2nd day of owning it even more fun

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
haha I know what you mean. I have to be careful when it's rainin out. Sometimes I turn it to stock if I'm in a hurry so I don't get all crazy

·
207 Posts
KT Performance said:
I don't think I have seen anyone who was unhappy with their DP Tuner, I've loved mine from day one.

Im just unhappy because I dont Have one yet:damnit
But in a Month of so i will, gotta have sufficient funds first--college life sucks

·
THE MASTER OF DISASTER
265 Posts
i will also agree college life blows nuts when it comes to having money

·
Registered
849 Posts
yeah i whant one so bad ill give my left one for it and still dont have one lol

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,744 Posts
Welcome to the Smirk Club! :woot:

·
207 Posts
Driximus said:
Welcome to the Smirk Club! :woot:
Well you dont have to rub it in too bad...I'll be gettin ahold of the blackwidow boys, since there shop is right up the road

I just wanna:smoke

·
Registered
424 Posts
RSieck said:
Well you dont have to rub it in too bad...I'll be gettin ahold of the blackwidow boys, since there shop is right up the road

I just wanna:smoke
Stop over-Jody is here now........

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am in the same boat with the cash. Hopefully I can get one real soon. Just to let you guy's know my wife really doesn't need any help on rainy days. In the early part of April she did $9000.00 worth of repairs to my 2002 SD. I still have another week with out it. I am still gettin a chip with a kill so she can't drive it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
RSieck said:
Im just unhappy because I dont Have one yet:damnit
But in a Month of so i will, gotta have sufficient funds first--college life sucks
Word.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Love my F5. Anyone know what the 140 extreme and the 140 aggressive tunes are all about, what's the difference and what type of setup is recommended for that tune?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts