The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some install photos or some threads wiyh install tips thanks for your response tried a search and couldn't find:mafia :smoke :thanks:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Are you trying to install a 4 or 6 position chip. If so, its real easy. I can walk ya through it if need be.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dp-Install

I just installed my chip the other night. The only advice I can give is make sure you have enough room cut out in your black bracket that holds the box. The first time I made a hole about 7/8" to route my cord out of the back but that didnt leave enough room for the bracket to mount back in the original holes. This was my fault, I cut out enough to make room for the chip + Cord and the install was a breeze from that point on. If you have any problems call Jody or his wife, They are wonderful to respond and help if needed. I LOVE THESE TUNES 60-tow,80-econo,120 Race. WOW , like driven a new truck! Good luck and a good choice on your part.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
courier1 said:
I am looking for some install photos or some threads wiyh install tips thanks for your response tried a search and couldn't find:mafia :smoke :thanks:
Congrat's on your tuner, I think you will be very happy with it. What tunes did you get?
:Thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KT Performance said:
Congrat's on your tuner, I think you will be very happy with it. What tunes did you get?
:Thumbup:
I ordered multi-position F5 chip with stock, Hi-Idle, 60hp tow, 80hp econo, & 120hp race yey can't wait.And yes Jody has been great to deal with hope to get it this week having shipping wait here in canada otherwise you pay mega bucks and duty so best to send it USPS instead of courier (UPS).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts