The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you guys racing any cummins or duramaxs. If so what are the out comes. most my buddies have 03 or 07 dodges the 03 has edge juice with attitude and the 07 bully dog. How will I stand, up against these guys?

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
Good luck, I find it hard to believe that a 7.3 on tunes/intake/exhaust alone will be able to beat an Edged CR Cummins. Even the Edge tuners make them run well. Haven't been around the Bully Dog so I can't help you on that one...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh guess we'll prolly be running down interstate on the way to smokin. mine looks better than theres anyways

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
ok matt and you to michael you guys arent dp tuned i on the other hand am to high stroke there are a lot of factors in racing any truck like how well your trans will hold up to the power and how much of it it will actully put to the wheels the other is weight my f-250 weights 8800 lbs and i have spanked a few chevys and one dodge but i have had some lighter trucks walk off on me too for me the best thing is to get the drop on em at the line 1800 rpm 4X boosted launch will usully get you the 2-3 truck lenths you need to win but thats just my .02
steve

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
ha ha ha got ya michael call jody and stop thinkin and start preachen like me LOL LOL LOL

·
TDG Rocks!
393 Posts
yea some @sshole on the interstate was causin som road rage tried boxin me and **** but i turned up the DP and that cummin was atleast two lenghts behind me until i reached about 100 then backed off. it had a exhaust but possibly no mods cuz it was pathetic i was already cruzin at 70. And the stupid trans is in limp mode.

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
LOL LOL LOL:nunu:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my tranny messed up this past weekend at smokin won't shift from second to third.

·
TDG Rocks!
393 Posts
this morning i can hear some serious grindin. And wont shift into any gear unless i turn it off and drop it in drive. So im goin to get a new one.

·
Just learnin and waitin..
217 Posts
I just got my F5 the other day, and it makes my edge evo look like a useless gameboy. I raced a NBS Yesterday with an edge evo and banks package with the different inlet housing, 5 inch exhaust and cold air and whatever else that stupid thing comes with. And I left him on the line (probly the 4.10s:popcorn: ) And almost won, But he caught and passed me around 55. Which i'd say is pretty damn good for my OBS with stock intake and downpipe

·
326 Posts
1highstroke were you the Powerstroke on the trailer being pulled by the D-max Sunday on I-81.

·
Registered
49 Posts
With my old 7.3 i had a dp tuner and got served by a couple guys with cummins, then i got a cummins with a bully dog, and now they dont stand a chance

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah that was me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts