The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want everyones opinion on the ts six position chip or the dp tuner chip. Is it worth the extra money for the dp?

·
645 Posts
check out http://www.powerhungryperformance.com/ they use the TS 6 position chip and put there own tunes on it, Bill the owner was a partner in Superchips years ago. They olny tune Fords.

I have 2 of there 6 position chips, they work very well.

·
Sheep Shearer
22 Posts
I run a PHP chip I got though DZL Jim.
Great tunes.

I think Jody does a great job tuning though as well.
Specially stock super duties.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I have run both, and they are both nice. I personally like the 6 position chip more. We use PHP tunes on our chips and they work great.

·
Still Strokin
163 Posts
I like the DP f6. Cuz you don't have to sent the chip back to be reprogramed if you want a diffrent tune. Jody can e-mail a new tune and you can install it. I think the 16 tunes on one chip pretty cool. Just my $0.02

·
8,265 Posts
It completely comes down to personal preference. I've heard nothing but good things about the TS chip, and I have the F5 DP chip and Jody's tunes on my 99...and adore how they work on my truck.

·
46 Posts
I have the TS chip on my truck. I like it, its all there for the 7.3

·
116 Posts
I got the DP Tuner. I like the fact that I can change tunes in a few milliseconds with a push of a button. I bought the different tunes I figured I would use, stock, tow, economy and hp. The install was easy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts