The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have experienced severe high winds that has caused damage widespread in our area. Our phone service is through the net, so it is also out at the moment. If you have tried calling us please call again mid day today as I do not know how reliable our phone messaging system has been receiving your messages. We have been told by a dispatcher that our service should be up and running mid-day today. This type of weather is not common in our area. We thank you for your patients while we are having to be offline.

I am having to use our wireless card to communicate. However, we are unable to process any orders this way. We will respond to emergencies, technical questions and phone orders as soon as we are back online. If you have a technical questions or need to place an order please visit our website and fill out the order form online. Please email Jody with your technical questions and he will respond to you as soon as possible.

Diane

·
4,024 Posts
Hope you get that all back and running Diane!!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I could fix it myself, I would.LOL Dispatcher said that equipment on the line keeps blowing up because of the high winds. :shrug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts