The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cummin' get ya some!
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 01' and im in high school so i do give her quite a bit of hell im looking at purchasing an F5 chip with stock, a tow tune, an econo tune, and a tune that'll smoke :sly: should i be concerned with the stock auto tranny and turbo, a buddy of mine told me he could put the bully dog tranny upgrade in there for cheap, any suggestions?? thanks!!!

·
0 Posts
At the very least I'd upgrade the valve body. You're turbo should be fine for now.

·
Cummin' get ya some!
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i can have those bullydog springs or whatever they are put in for a couple hundred dollars but i havent heard anything about it so i didnt know if it was worth it

·
Cummin' get ya some!
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also what tunes should i go with i was thinkin stock, 40 tow, 80 econo, and i want one more that will really smoke for them days my buddys get behind me leavin school!! lol

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
I just ordered the bully dog shift kit myself, should be here by the end of the week and I will most likely put it in this weekend, I'll probably post a thread about it and see how it does. I also have a diablo chip going in this week, we'll see how that combo works out.:shrug:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts