The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to Jody's trip last week we are backlogged with phone messages and emails. The both of us are also sick with our own ailments and can't manage the phones at the moment.

We will be unavailabe for the next few days to allow for recovery from our sicknesses and recoupe from Jody being gone to CA for 7 days.

We thank you!

Diane

·
0 Posts
Take care of yourself first. If Jody and you ain't healthy...ain't no tunes healthy either. LOL

·
Super limo owner
1,122 Posts
I think jody just wants a longer vac.

·
203 Posts
I guess coming by thursday afternoon to pick up a case of oil is out. I will be in the area thurs. to cover calls at work. I'm normally on the other side of the state. Get well soon. Steve

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone.

On top of the severe allergy cold I have had I am getting the stomach flu also that Jody brought home from CA. He is up and making his way through emails and phone calls. I thank God the kids are not sick with this and hope they don't get it. We thought our oldest was getting this but he seems fine today.

Steve,

Unless you want this nasty stomach virus I would wait on the oil or I can ship it to you the beginning of the week.

Thanks for the get wells.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This virus has been nasty.

We will resume with our regular work week next week.

My voice is not completely back.

Dang pollen.

Thanks guys!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts