The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Need a little input here. Thinking of adding a fass system to my truck. Need to know which is better SCT or DP Tuner. I haven't contacted DP yet but from what I understand their service is second to none which is the way I run my own business.

I currently have SCT with tunes from tadd and a couple of custom tunes by a local tuner. Not real happy with the overall performance I got. Thought I was going to get more.

Also, just curious, if $ was no object (read dreaming here) what mods would you make to turn your 7.3 into the ultimate tow/street truck? I don't pull at the track or race. This is just a friendly in your face neighbor kind of thing.

Matty

·
Registered
210 Posts
Matty said:
Hey everyone,

Need a little input here. Thinking of adding a fass system to my truck. Need to know which is better SCT or DP Tuner. I haven't contacted DP yet but from what I understand their service is second to none which is the way I run my own business.

I currently have SCT with tunes from tadd and a couple of custom tunes by a local tuner. Not real happy with the overall performance I got. Thought I was going to get more.

Also, just curious, if $ was no object (read dreaming here) what mods would you make to turn your 7.3 into the ultimate tow/street truck? I don't pull at the track or race. This is just a friendly in your face neighbor kind of thing.

Matty

I vote DP-tuner...and since you have an SCT, I believe DP-tuner can e-mail you a program to flash into the SCT unit and then flash into your truck.

Hammer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts