The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup: All the way. I won a 6 position chip from them at Smokin' in the Spring for my dad's 95' Powerstroke.. I ordered it up recently and they shipped it right to me. I have never put a chip on a Ford, so I did not have a clue on what to do. Their full color picture instructions were awsome. It made the installation a snap and I was done and test driving in less than an hour. Their product is great and sure woke the old 7.3 up. For the first time his built tranny actually shifted like it should, in almost 3years. That extra power is nice and smooth and really made my dad happy. He has been kinda in the dumps for a while because of the power and economy I have had with my Dodge. Although he is not there with me on HP, he sure is excited about what he has now.

Just wanted to make a shout out to Diane and Jody at DP Tuner. Thanks for putting a huge smile on a 59 year old mans face. Seeing dad smile is something that don't happen much anymore due to health reasons, so I really enjoyed today when he got back from his first drive with it.

·
4,024 Posts
I know all about that grin that is now stuck on his face!!!!

Hope your dad enjoys the chip for a long time to come. Jody and Diane are GREAT to deal with!!!!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Bill,

:thanks:

Glad to hear you were able to get it for him. That smile is what it's all about.

See you at Smokin. :Thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts