The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
gota have smoke
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long does it take for them to call you back? I called and left a msg. Last fridy and still havent heard anything from them. I kinda wanted my chip for next weekend.

·
0 Posts
Send a PM to Diane (SeeYa). She is usually on here at least once a day. I know that between the new shop, expanding the biz...and just family life...their life can be a bit busy.

·
463 Posts
last friday they were out live tuning so would have got the message monday depending on how swamped they were.. Cal Diane with your order or just place it online. with them. or ITP Diesel

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
SMOKIN said:
How long does it take for them to call you back? I called and left a msg. Last fridy and still havent heard anything from them. I kinda wanted my chip for next weekend.
SMOKIN,

Jody has called everyone back that he retreived messages for up until yesterday. He said he had to leave a lot of messages himself. We were closed yesterday to spend time with our kids since they are out of school for Fall break.

What can I help you with? Please call my extension on Monday. (press 2 and then press #) Jody gets an enormous number of phone messages and emails daily. I can help you with your order. If you don't need any custom tunes you can always place your order online through our shopping cart.

:thanks:
Diane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts