The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I just purchased a 2010 and am thinking of doing a delete kit and RCD tunes. How is the cab noise after you remove them. I would leave the rest of the exhaust alone. I just don't want a noisy cab, particularly towing.
Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hello all,
I just purchased a 2010 and am thinking of doing a delete kit and RCD tunes. How is the cab noise after you remove them. I would leave the rest of the exhaust alone. I just don't want a noisy cab, particularly towing.
Thanks,
Tim
Tim, the in cab noise will not really change no matter what you do. Even with a 5" Straight pipe, noise does not really change in cab.

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Yep, I could roll the windows down and still not hear much over stock in my old truck with the delete. And from what I've read, only stacks will make you hear anything inside.

You could get 5" downpipe, 5" delete, and duals out back and still not have noticeable noise inside. These trucks are quiet.

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
Yep, I could roll the windows down and still not hear much over stock in my old truck with the delete. And from what I've read, only stacks will make you hear anything inside.

You could get 5" downpipe, 5" delete, and duals out back and still not have noticeable noise inside. These trucks are quiet.
I dont think there is a 5" downpipe out, not sure if you can even fit one in there, biggest downpipe out right now is 4".:thumbsup

Don't listen to Will. :madpoke LOL

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
FML, I'm retarded. :bang Either way, it won't be loud inside. LOL

·
53 Posts
my downpipe made the cab rattle a little more. theres just no room down there. so i can see how it would make it a bit louder.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts