The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a bad/cracked, high mileage, or otherwise cheap DPF/DOC from an '08-'10 Superduty. Doesn't have to be working, I'll be gutting it to make a stealth delete setup. Let me know what you have, thanks.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
got mine still all in one peice no cut marks...

·
199 Posts
Have you found one yet? I might have found you one, and if not, I can make a run to my dealership (family/friends, they are great people.) and ask around. I can just walk right in the diesel shop, and it seems he always has blown engines and exhaust parts scattered all throughout the shop, so I might can grab one for ya. How much are you looking to spend?

I know when they did my HG's under warranty I asked for all the leftover parts and they gave 'em to me, no questions asked. They said it just gets trashed anyways.

·
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where are you located? Shipping is the biggie on these it seems. For a bad DPF (cracked or plugged up) I'd offer like $50 +shipping or so, shipping is around $150 I think. I may have found one but nothing for certain yet. Thanks!

·
199 Posts
I'm located in Alabama, but I got my catalytic converter shipped for about $50, so I would expect about $100. Who knows, as much as my dealership likes me, they might just give it to me for free.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
the dpf/doc if you ship it all weights probably 100 lbs +... quite a bit more than just a cat and way bigger too...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts