The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would let everyone no I am pulling out as a TDG Vendor for a while.

There in no particular reason for this other than I decided to change up my advertising a little. I will be changing over to couple other sites to see how things go with them.

I figured out it is hard for me to keep up with more than 5-6 sites at one time and still maintain a good response time for the cutomers. So I figured I may rotate between some different sites.

I am not gone from TDG for good. If I can ever get someone good hired in the office to take care of calls and walk-ins then it would be easier to sponsor more sites.

Thanks to Everyone on TDG for your support.

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
good luck with your business. i know ill be ordering some parts from you guys here pretty soon most likely.

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good luck with your business. i know ill be ordering some parts from you guys here pretty soon most likely.
Just give me a shout when you are ready...:thumbsup

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
:buddies

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Good luck Darrell! I hope you find some good counter help.

·
2,509 Posts
:poke move north of the river and I'd go to work for ya darrel:thumbsup

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
that sucks, at least you did the right thing by telling the site outright that your gonna be movin around the web. good luck to ya.

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
That does suck Darrell, but thanks for being honest with us. Good luck to you!

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that sucks, at least you did the right thing by telling the site outright that your gonna be movin around the web. good luck to ya.
Well there is no need to try and hide that I moving to another site.:thumbsup I told Wayne yesterday exactly what my plans are. I am just dropping TDG sponsorship for a while but will still be here contributing as a regular where I can. I can guarantee I will be back as a sponsor in the future.:thumbsup

I did the same thing a couple years ago for a little while but was not happy with the results. I am a TDG junkie and have been for a good while. TDG is one of my favorite sites. Like I told Wayne, even though I will not be a TDG sponsor now I will still leave the TDG link on my website.:thumbsup

Reactions: Bcarriveau

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Sorry to see you go but I understand. Sometimes the best thing to do is to change things up a bit. Good luck!!

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
Thank you for the update Darrell. Just don't be a stranger.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts