The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I really hate to have to do this but I will be pulling out of the Vendors list here on TDG.

We will still be doing business same as always but do to the overwhelming business we have already I am going to be doing away some advertising. I have so much going on now that it is hard for me to keep up and I hate to leave customers hanging when I am not able to respond to their emails or phone calls right away.

So this has had me thinking and the only solution I see is to withdraw from being a Vendor here and on a couple other sites.

I would just like to Thank Everyone on TDG for treating me so good. If I see that this decision is effecting us in a negative way I may come back again as a Vendor but for now we will see what happens.

If you still need anything or have any questions we will still be open for business same as always so please feel free to contact me with any of your needs.

If you are on our pre-order list for Stealth pumps I will be contacting you shortly to get your order finalized and shipped.

Thanks Again....:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

·
1,386 Posts
Thanks for supporting the site Darrell. Sorry to see you leave.

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Hate to see you leave, but I am sure it was a hard business decision to make. Be sure you stop in from time to time and let us know how you and the business are doing.

Tony

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Darrell, I'm sorry to see you leave but I wish you the best of luck with business. As much as we would like you to come back, I hope that you stay busy enough that you only have to stop by to say hello.

Kenny

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
KT Performance said:
Darrell, I'm sorry to see you leave but I wish you the best of luck with business. As much as we would like you to come back, I hope that you stay busy enough that you only have to stop by to say hello.

Kenny
:whs

Wish you all the best. Drop in when time allows.

Live long and prosper,

Racer X Automotive

·
2,509 Posts
you'll be missed Darrell
Good luck to you:Thumbup:

·
255 Posts
Darrell
Thanks for all the great service and info. I will be contacting you soon on some 7" Aussie's. :evil: :smoke

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not going anywhere guys. I will still be here and running my business as usual just as a vendor on TDG anymore.

My main problem is I have to many irons in the fire and I get so many calls a day from customers and potential customers that I cannot keep up. So rather than have people get mad becuase I cannot get right back with them I am trying to back advertising down so maybe my call volume will drop. and I cannot respond to the ones I get a little quicker.

Thanks for all the support and business I have gotten from you all and feel free to contact me anytime you need anything, have questions or just want to bs.

Thanks,
Darrell
DPP

·
Thread Hijack Guru!
465 Posts
95psdF250 said:
I get so many calls a day from customers and potential customers that I cannot keep up. So rather than have people get mad becuase I cannot get right back with them I am trying to back advertising down so maybe my call volume will drop.
Well it sure is nice to see a business in this day and age put customer service ahead of call volume.

I have always thought that selling on customer service will always win out over call percentages.

Good luck and I guess it is not a bad thing to be busy and growing. :Thumbup:

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
It takes a real man to do what you are doing Darrell, I wish other guys would also realize that its not quanity of service its quality. Small businesses are hard to find and its quite common that they get greedy with all the business and loose hindsite of what made their business in the first place. And that is customer service. Your service is great, and I hope all goes well. :Thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts