• Drag Racing

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Sled Pulling

Votes: 57 62.6%
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see what you guys like best. Drag racing or Sled pulling?

·
2,183 Posts
drag. less chance to break stuff and I've never pulled. Not many places around here to pull either.

·
606 Posts
I like the drags............maybe because there has never been any pulling in the area.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Im more of a drag guy... pulling stuff doesnt give me a tuff on like Drags!

·
Resident GINGER
775 Posts
My truck is slow, and I can't afford to break anything, so I just get to observe.

·
Real Trucks Rattle
62 Posts
I like both, but I like the pulls better. I am just to chicken to try either. I am just a bystander. Maybe one of these days I will try one of them with my truck. Used to drag with my '70 mustang. Loved it! Then I got married! :eek:

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
seems more people are about drag racing around here but id much rather watch sled pulling personally. guess it comes with the area you are in. sled pulling got my vote.

·
2,126 Posts
Sled pulling takes a lot more skill than dragging...in some ways. Your drag strip is always the same.

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
Sled pulling takes a lot more skill than dragging...in some ways. Your drag strip is always the same.
good point there. wish i had resources to build a pulling truck... and wish pulls were a little more often and local than about 3 hours away at minimum, where im currently living :(

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
there is a challenge to drag racing too, its not all 'point and shoot' you know...

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
i like both!! and i like having a truck than can do whatever i want and not be stuck in one field....DD, tow, pull, race!!!

·
2,824 Posts
Sled pulling for me, not to many places around that will let a 20000lbs semi on the strip.

·
393 Posts
Sled pulling, think it puts diesel power in a better perspective for gasser guys.

·
467 Posts
Both are fun, But I like pulling much more than drag racing.Don't know why exactly just do. I've pulle diesels and my gasser pull truck, and a pro mod injected alcohol truck once,very fun.
Yulan

1 - 20 of 57 Posts