The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 international with a max force dt466e that was just rebuilt a couple thousand miles ago with new crank and all I noticed a few days ago driving through town there was a fair amount of blue smoke coming from my stack and yesterday I had to go about 150 miles to pick up a van.on the way there I had no smoke my temp would rise when climbing the pass and my temp would go go up to the next dash above the normal operating temp and my oil pressure would drop from 60 to about 40-45 at a rate of 45-50 mph on the way back loaded with the van on about 30 miles in I had to pull a hill I started noticing some blue smoke, then a concerning amount of blue smoke and a loss of power so after the hill there was a truck stop I pulled in and checked the oil and coolant which neither seemed to be down the oil had no discoloration to it either after about 5 min I pulled back out on the hwy and didn’t have the smoke any more the next hill which was way bigger I noticed very little blue smoke. Thanks in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts