The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking into getting a new exhaust for my truck, im makin a good bit of hp, and i thought instead of gettin a single 5" i could just get dual 4" and it would flow almost the same, cuase i really want a dual exhaust, but at the same time i want one that will flow freely not restricted because of power, btw any exhaust i would get would be straight piped

·
4,158 Posts
I honestly prefer the 5in, it has a throatier sound, but There is a dual 5in I just started looking into it, 5in sound clips there they have some sound clips of a 5in exhuast and this linkdual 5in is to the dual 5in system they have.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think ill just go with the 5" to save money and i like the looks of them, by the way does anybody know where i can get a sound clip of a straight piped stock or aftermarket exhaust on a duramax, one of my buddies wants to do it to his but he wants to get an idea of what it will sound like, thanks

·
4,158 Posts
yeah you won't regret going to the 5in it's great, this is the link of a 4in turbo back not straight piped but it's still aftermarket: click here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts