1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Member #73
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
AH CRAP:fan Im not going to have my new manifold on in time for this one:( I micht still be able to make it out there tho. But dont know if I would dyno since i dont have anything new done since the last time i dynoed at there place.

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
Sorry might be able to make it out. (for some reason I cant edit my post)

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
Hope you can... It will be a good time.
Ya I may come to watch. Dont really see much point do dynoing right now (at least till after i get the new monifold on) seeing how I already know what my #'s are on there non loded dyno.

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
Im prety sure I am going to go. And what the heck I may just run it. Do a run on pwr lvl 0, 3, & 6. Just to see what the diffrence is between them.

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
What time does it start?

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
Good deal thanks

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
geez, just like last time. thats freakin early, im still hung over at that time.

Garrett

·
19 Posts
Anyone going to make this dyno event 8:30am March 14th it's at Superior Automotive 2675 w. Woodland drive Anaheim CA 92801.

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
geez, just like last time. thats freakin early, im still hung over at that time.

Garrett
LOL so am I but I still make them. Just wake up and have another beer you will be fine:happymugs you going to make it out there?

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
Dude come on out and show me what that ferd can do!:poke

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
Dude come on out and show me what that ferd can do!:poke
it cant do much. already been embarrassed once, no need to do it again. next time it hits the rollers it will have a cummins in it.

Garrett

·
Local Cummins nut
261 Posts
it cant do much. already been embarrassed once, no need to do it again. next time it hits the rollers it will have a cummins in it.

Garrett
Thats right!:woot: LOL well maby ill see you there and maby I wont

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts

Garrett
and i wasnt even operating it on the rollers to embarrass you. :bang: :haha

dont think im going to make this one guys. truck is currently outta commission.. aka running like crap... not to mention its got no front shocks right this moment. :bang:

hope things go well and those who go make good #'s! :thumbsup

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
i for sure am not going to make it. got it at about 5AM so there is no way im driving over there right now.

Garrett

1 - 20 of 20 Posts