wideopen said:
There was a Passatt there that turned 811....oh wait my fault thats 118 LOL

LOL :roflmao: LOL :roflmao: LOL :roflmao: LOL :roflmao:

phil.....play nice...............

kevin

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
508 Posts
Hey guys, trying to "catch up" since being gone. I'll get the numbers up as soon as I can. What I can tell you is that we ran 66 trucks in the hottest air we have ever dyno'd in. Saturday the dyno registered 104 degrees as a high and Sunday 106. Very very hot!!!!

The competition results went to Kevin (don't remember his last name but I will have it for the results) in JetPilots old P-pumped 24v truck with an impressive 678hp on fuel only. John Porterfield Jr. nailed the N2O victory with around 650hp with his CR Dodge.

Matt Stuckey withdrew from the competition with 719hp. (Last years winner)

·
Registered
81 Posts
I only managed to pull 611hp/1200+tq. I really thought i would do better since the truck has run 11.8'[email protected]+mph weighing 6700lbs. I don't know if it was just the heat or if i've got some problems. I only went 12.1's at 110-111mph in indy and weighed 6650.

Oh well.

Chris

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
508 Posts
c-hawk said:
I only managed to pull 611hp/1200+tq. I really thought i would do better since the truck has run 11.8'[email protected]+mph weighing 6700lbs. I don't know if it was just the heat or if i've got some problems. I only went 12.1's at 110-111mph in indy and weighed 6650.

Oh well.

Chris
That is a good running truck you have there. The heat had everyone down from what I could tell. Hopefully I will get the numbers completed when I get home tonight (provided Penny doesn't choke me when I sit down to compile them) but I think there were 7 of you that busted 600's, and in that heat, that is awesome.

6650lbs @ 110mph = 601hp
6650lbs @ 111mph = 617hp

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
It was nice to meet you in Indy as well Chris. and I think that your truck is the best "sleeper" on the planet.

·
Diesel Nutbag
548 Posts
Timbeaux38 said:
It was nice to meet you in Indy as well Chris. and I think that your truck is the best "sleeper" on the planet.
It's only that way because I wrenched(adjustable that is LOL ) on it!!!! :roflmao:

Awesome Chris :Thumbup: :bow: :evil:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts