The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finally dynoed my truck last weekend. it was kind of funny. i dont know if any of you guys have done this or not. but as i was waiting in line to dyno my truck my friends and i were betting a case of beer on how much hp my truck would produce. everyone was picking numbers in the low 300's. well this bothered me a little bit because i didn't want to spend 75 bucks to show everyone i had a 300 hp truck. so i got on the phone and tracked down a set of scheid lightning injectors. i then proceded to install my new injectors as i sat there in line at the dyno. when i got the injectors in i was the next truck in line to go so i didn't even get to drive my truck on the road to see what it would do. after my 3 dyno runs i was pretty convinced that my new injectors were worth the buy because they helped me reach my goal of 400 and then some more even. i am proud to say that i have a truck with 453hp/976tq. i know it isnt much but i dont hardlly have any money in my truck and i am proud of it. and that is with a stock charger on my truck as well. i think i need twins for my next dyno run.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are sheid lightning. they claim 100 hp. new they are 600 bucks but i had got them from a friend for 400 for the set. i have a set of stage 5 nozzles if you know anyone who wants them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts