The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, finally got to spin the rollers for the first time today! took a while to talk to the guy runnin it to figure out how the truck runs, shifts, etc. i popped his diesel dyno cherry! :poke: :woot: 1st run with just the street file wasnt too bad...i thought the horse was a lil high and the torque seemed a lil low, but..? my best run with the Xtreme race tuned for propane with pane turned 490 horse and 860 torque! seemed like some respectable #s with mods listed in sig! tell me what you guys think! :popcorn: :Thumbup:

ok, cant get the dyno sheets to upload yet, gotta leave tho, try to get em up later today or tomorrow, also waiting to get the vids appoved! :damnit

Attachments

·
formally dodge97ctd-sc member #12
2,001 Posts
nice numbers

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Nice numbers..! put a trubo on it.. and fuel syatem..

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
Wow great #'s!! Tq is pretty low though.

·
Mafia member #105
2,262 Posts
Nice very nice

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ripmf666 said:
Nice very nice
:thanks: .....so when we gonna runem?? LOL :Thumbup:

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Mafia member #105
2,262 Posts
When ever you want I went 12.54 @ 110 1.81 60' today

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im gonna run an 1/8th mile tonight and see what she does......i think a street race b/w us would be a pretty darn good run!

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts

·
Got Torque?
2,577 Posts
6L strokin said:

I couldn't see the usual exhaust elephant trunk over your exhaust. If it was open to the room, you probably could use more fuel. Not that making smoke is desired, but without it, it tells me your underfueling. Which means you might be able to get more power! May also explain why your torque numbers are a little low for the HP you laid down. Close to 2:1 is often seen, so with 490HP, you should see high 9's on torque. 860 ain't bad though, not at all.

Ralph

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
put a turbo and fuel system on it darin..

·
formally dodge97ctd-sc member #12
2,001 Posts
i cant watch the videos grrrrrr

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ripmf666 said:
When ever you want I went 12.54 @ 110 1.81 60' today
i ran 1/8 mile and ran a 8.40 with a .56 RT......so if i can improve that, i will be close to your bumper! :poke: LOL :Thumbup: im gonna run some more and i think put my stock tires on and see if i can break 7s! :Thumbup:

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ralphinnj said:
I couldn't see the usual exhaust elephant trunk over your exhaust. If it was open to the room, you probably could use more fuel. Not that making smoke is desired, but without it, it tells me your underfueling. Which means you might be able to get more power! May also explain why your torque numbers are a little low for the HP you laid down. Close to 2:1 is often seen, so with 490HP, you should see high 9's on torque. 860 ain't bad though, not at all.

Ralph
there actually was a little more smoke than the camera picked up.....cuz i was like why isnt it smoking, and then i looked and it was some. i think mainly cuz he was already holding a pretty good deal of boost, and then just rolled the throttle, he didnt just stomp it. which on the 6.0s as everyone knows smoke when the turbos tryin to spool so....:shrug: also, it seems weird cuz when i race or w/e i blow a constant haze...? also, anything else that coulda caused to ttorque to seem low? they used an optic cable and tape on the belt to to do the readings...?

Thanks you guys too!

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
537 Posts
Darin I may have found part of your problem.
I noticed you had BANKS POWER stickers on your truck.
You are losing atleast 25rwhp because of the stickers:Wedgie:

·
239 Posts
David Anderson said:
Darin I may have found part of your problem.
I noticed you had BANKS POWER stickers on your truck.
You are losing atleast 25rwhp because of the stickers:Wedgie:
Also your smug emission just doubled! :poke: JK nice numbers man!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts