The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dynomite diesel injectors.... Any good?

I'm looking at the 110hp set.

I just installed the edge comp and wasn't impressed so I'm going to put bigger injectors in then see if I like it. If I don't then I'm going to try the 110hp injectors with the ez/quad stack that I was running before.

Are the 110's ok or should I go bigger?

·
165 Posts
hey you need to talk to RED DRAGON he has the 110 hp ddp in his truck.

·
4,158 Posts
I've heard nothing but good on Dynomites injectors. Thats probably as big as you want to go with a stock turbo while maintaining low EGT's.

·
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have a stock turbo, I have an hx40, I need some big injectors to help the comp get this thing spooled, it wont turn 28psi with the edge stage 2's and the comp on 5x5.

but with the ez/quad stack it will pull 40psi all day, I'm trying to find a set up that will get me around 35psi at wot.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Part: #DDP 98502ISB150

Price: $799.00

since u have a bigger turbo these are the 150hp ones maileage willeither stay the same or go up by one mile to the gallon capable of 500+hp with a box and turbo this right from them i did some researching i think these are a good set up inectors for ur truck

·
Registered
432 Posts
i am glad my research was useful and if u go with those you will have to let me know how they are i am right putting all my mine into my pulling truck so i really cant afford to do anything to my street truck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts