The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got some questions about fuel pumps. The inline bosch pump can have bigger barrels installed, to the most fuel out of it. Would anyone know how many RPM's can be had?

Ive heard some say the Vee pump is better. Why? can more R's be had with it. Or more fuel?

Its going to be used for pulling which is the best bang for the buck without breaking the bank?

One guy said 1000cc's on the inline pump but im getting more fuel than that to a six cyl. per cube than the V8 would be that just aint right. Besides he's wanting tons of dough the pump, injectors, and lines.

I hoping someone can steer in the right direction or tell me who to call that is willing to give out this info... Thanks Joe

·
Euro Sparky/ Wrencher
1,065 Posts
If i recall the E-9 injector pump is vee type but some did used inline 8 pump as well but i don't have the spec with me right now but if someone have some info they can chime in as well.

i did remember one of my frenid he did calberated the large mack v-8 injector pump it nearly kill the test stand lol until he called me to put in larger motor to withstand extra surge from very large injector pump.

and yeah the pump is pretty hevey beast as well my frenid called me to come over to his shop and help him to rebulit that pump took a little over half day just take everything apart then inspect all the part and replace as need per factory spec called for and put it back together take better part of day then run the test stand [ the mack pump is about the loudest one in the shop history lol ]

Merci, Marc

1 - 2 of 2 Posts