The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am rather new to the diesel life. I have a 05 F350 4 door longbed 6.0. I don't often drive this truck w/o pulling something behind me. I either have a 16 foot 7 ton dump trailer or a 20 foot 7 ton flat bed. I live in WV and the hills are kilin me. I have a 4 inch from the turbo back. Stock everything else. I am interested in the Edge A2 with GPS and backup monitor. Anyone have any experience or feedback on this? Any ideas on what I should look at if this isn't a good product?
Thank you

Mike

·
Registered
199 Posts
Please read my response in the thread "upgrades for towing and reliability" and you may consider an SCT.:Thumbup:

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
yeah consider the SCT, thats all i would ever think about for the 6.0

·
Registered
37 Posts
My last two 7.3s had chips and gauges and this truck I bought the A2 with Edge Platinum. I really like the display and all the functions you can monitor. The GPS is nice too. I find myself driving in tow mode most of the time but when I am challenged by someone its easy to jump up into level 5 and embarrass the ricers.

That being said I am going to sell my setup, go back to gauges and probably an SCT. I like changing things around on my truck and I would like to see what everyone talks about on the SCT.

In my opinion Edge makes the nicest looking module, it is color and touch screen. I also really like the change on the fly options. I think I am allot harder on the truck when at any time I can swing into race mode and beat it.

My 2 cents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts