The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing my new Valair clutch, put everything back together(batteries and such) and My edge is acting funny. I have a stealth pump cover so the wire is tapped but it acts like one that isnt. Also my egts are way off. At idle im at like 600 where 350 is more the norm. Anyone ever had this prob. I know thermos are know for going bad but normally they jump around when they are bad and mine doesnt. Another thing is my fuel pressure at startup is way high(so it says) it stays at 32psi for a min then goes to the normal 14. Anyone?

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
blazd88 said:
Just finished installing my new Valair clutch, put everything back together(batteries and such) and My edge is acting funny. I have a stealth pump cover so the wire is tapped but it acts like one that isnt. Also my egts are way off. At idle im at like 600 where 350 is more the norm. Anyone ever had this prob. I know thermos are know for going bad but normally they jump around when they are bad and mine doesnt. Another thing is my fuel pressure at startup is way high(so it says) it stays at 32psi for a min then goes to the normal 14. Anyone?
I gather this is displayed from the Edge Juice right? If so I would say you going to need to double check all you wiring connections including gorund leads.

I know the only way to idle at 600*F is to 3cylinder high idle going...:popcorn:

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Checked them all, pump wire is tapped. Think my box could have gone bad? I wouldnt think just those few things would be affected by it going bad if that were the case. Ill keep searching!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts