The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I am pretty sure I know what this is but I told a buddy i would ask. But anyways he found on the Edge website where there is an upgrade for a Comp box for $125 and he said he called edge and they told him it would up the horsepower out put on the comp box from 120 to a higher number. He wasn't clear on what the new output would be. I am guessing that is the drag comp upgrade. just what I feel. So if anyone could shed a lil light on this for me or confirm that it is just the drag upgrade, then please share the info on this. THanks for any info on this one.

Just wanted to see if there was something new out there for the comp or if it was just the same ole thing.

THanks again,
lbdodge24v:D

·
157 Posts
The Edge Comp upgrade is called the "Drag Comp". I'm not sure if it gives you a higher max HP, but it does give you a more aggressive fueling curve. So you get more bottom end and mid range power.

·
1,189 Posts
it's the hot unlock and it changes the fueling and not any hp nuumbers

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
Basically changes the de-fuel limit and fueling curve...

As for HP number its just the same... Roughly 120 HP...

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is what I was thinking it was, he said it added some high number of horsepower. The one I have is a drag comp and i always thought or was told the main difference was that it wouldn't defuel till 3200 rpm's. Thanks for the info, I was thinking that would just be a drag comp upgrade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts