The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
99 cummins
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the comp can be reprogramed? A guy i know sent his away and told me it is going to add another level. Now, level one is eliminated, level 1 is now 2, 2 is now 3, etc. And level 5 is now the new level 6. Has anyone else ever heard of this or is it just a bunch of bs?

·
393 Posts
The hot or Drag programming for the comp is the different programming. I don't know about the difference in 1-5. I think that 5 just changes but I am not for sure.

·
Registered
9 Posts
levels 1-4 stay the same and level 5 fuels to 3200 or instead of 120hp its 160!!

·
3,514 Posts
Its just the drag update, it costs $100. I got mine with it, and its pretty sweet. With that and RV275's it will smoke 33's through 2nd from a stop without spooling it up. That combo in my 2000 is faster than my friends 01 with a regular comp and stage 3 jammers. It doesn't fuel any more, it just fuels longer, more RPM translates to more power.
Sean

·
Registered
28 Posts
ya you have a dealer sent it in you have to sign a paper saying that you understand the risk involved and all that stuff if you need to find a dealer go to edges web site and go to dealer locator and if you are wondering is it worth it you had better belive it is worth ever penny.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts